Rule Book Disclaimer:
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. No express or implied warranty of safety shall result from publications or compliance with these rules and/or regulations. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator, or official.
The absence of a specific rule does not imply approval. The track reserves the right to add weight in the fairness of competition.
Raceceivers are mandatory
- Any American made 1970 thru current production car. Stock appearing.
- No front wheel drive, compacts, foreign cars trucks or convertibles.
- Firewall and floorboards must be stock or steel that is the same thickness (20 gauge or .359) or greater than OEM and in stock location.
- Cars without full, stock or stock appearing fire wall and floor pan must add 100lbs. Floor pan may be removed from behind driver’s seat rearward.
- Bodies may be cut for tire clearance.
- Bodies may be hulled. Removal of dash permitted.
- Trunk must be sealed from driver’s compartment.
- No sharp edges.
- No lowering of roofs. The used any roof considered to be a flat roof by a tech official must be mounted level, front to back and left to right.
- Must have stock frame to middle of rear end.
- Rear spoiler 6” X 60” or 5” X 72” permitted. Spoiler sides must be same height as spoiler.
- Minimum 5” frame height.
- No radios.
- No hood scoop.
- No mirrors. Must have bars in front of driver.
- Aftermarket hood okay.
- Nose piece must match body (factory stock).
- Steel or aluminum body okay (.040 minimum thickness)
- 72” maximum rear deck with.
- Min 101″ wheelbase. Must match body.
- Wheelbase must be stock to frame being used- year, make and model.
- Altering of the stock frame will not be permitted.
- The rear frame may be replaced beyond the rear shocks for repairs.
- Frames must match bodies-no exceptions.
- Unibody cars may be tied together not to exceed 10″ overlap at joint front and rear. No double frame.
CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION:
- Must remain completely factory stock.
- May relocate top A frames. Tubular upper control arms ok. No aluminum cross shafts. Changing of springs allowed. Coil for coil, leaf for leaf. No Chrysler leafs in a Camaro.
- Sliders allowed on rear leaf springs.
- Sway bars and lowering blocks optional. Adjustable lowering blocks ok.
- Wedge bolts on rear allowed.
- May run outboard shocks on front only and/or jacking bolts on front with 50lb weight penalty.
- Any shock in relative stock mount on rear.
- Any steel body non-adjustable, but rebuildable shock. $125 claim rule, must finish within 3 spots of competitor. And give up your shocks, as well.
- Strut cars may use heim on top of front strut only.
- Steering quickeners ok.
- Upper rear trailing arm may be lengthened or shortened to obtain correct pinion angle.
- Lower rear trailing arms must remain stock to frame being used and unaltered with the exception of boxing in the bottom of the trailing arm.
- Lower control arms must remain stock to frame being used and unaltered.
- May not change or alter trailing arm mount location.
- Aftermarket bushings are allowed as long as arm is not altered, may be offset bushings, no slots or adjustable ends.
- No coil overs allowed-any type.
- Leaf spring cars can use aftermarket bracket in the rear of leaf spring only.
- Must sit in stock location. Engine may be set back with #1 spark plug even with ball joint but must move 25lbs of lead ballast in front of flywheel. No tolerance!
- No high performance engines or parts.
- No porting or polishing.
- Flat tappet camshaft and lifters only. Lifters must be stock diameter.
- Only under chassis headers permitted. Must exit parallel to ground.
- No GM 202 heads.
- No Vortex heads.
- Double hump/fuelie heads okay. No 461X double hump or no angle plug.
- A. World heads Chevrolet #043610, #043600 1.94 intake, 1.50 exhaust. Ford #053030 1.94 intake, 1.50 exhaust. Mopar #p5007145 or OEM 1.92 intake, 1.625 exhaust.
- B. RHS heads #12402 or #12400.
- C. Dart heads #10021070, 10024361, or 10024360
- Milling of heads permitted.
- No angle cutting.
- Pinning of rockers arm studs ok.
- Screw in studs, guided plates, stud girdles and poly locks permitted.
- Valve springs must be stock configuration and specs for engine. 3-angle valve job permitted. 1.270 o.d. maximum valve spring diameter.
- Stock appearing stamped steel rocker arms 1.5 ration only. Or 1.5 roller rocker optional.
- GM 350, Ford 351, Mopar 360, C.I.D. 060 plus wears.
- No Clevelands.
- OPTIONAL: Valve covers, wind-age tray, cam button, air filter, oil pan, four bolt blocks, aluminum pulleys, push rods, timing chain & gears, rod bolts, balancing and blue printing ok.
- Any flat top or dish piston. No pop ups. Piston must remain in cylinders.
- Sealed crate motor part #88958602 allowed as an option.
- Must remain untouched as it comes from the factory. Cars with the 602 must weigh a minimum of 2900lb.
- Stock OEM, Edelbrock Torker or Performer only. No air gap intakes.
- NO victor jr manifolds, no marine manifolds or any other high performance manifolds allowed. No exceptions. Stock OEM manifold 25 lb weight break.
- Any sportsman Chevy 5.7 rods. Ford 6.0 rods.
- No H beam rods, floating pin ok.
- No aluminum rods.
- 3.480 Stroke. No knife edges.
- Cast crank 48lb minimum and steel crank 51lb minimum.
- Must run factory stock carburetor for make and model.
- Any Quadra-jet or Holley #4412, two barrel.
- Max carburetor adaptor is 1-1 1/2″. No spacers. Adapters only.
- No carburetor hats or cold air boxes.
- Removal of choke, butterflies, shaft and changing of jets and power valve permitted.
- No other modifications allowed.
- NO ELECTRIC FUEL PUMPS.
- Ford may use 1850 Holley. Jets, power valve, and accelerator pump may be changed. No secondary metering blocks.
- Carburetor claimer $200.00.
- 12 volt battery fired ignition only.
- OEM or single point distributor.
- HEI ok, super coil ok, no MSD boxes.
- No traction control.
- MSD distributors ok.
- Any OEM factory stock steel flywheel and clutch assembly. Min 10 1/2″.
- No lightweight aftermarket assemblies.
- MUST RUN STEEL BELLHOUSING. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- May use solid hub clutch disc.
- Any OEM factory brakes.
- All cars must have at least 3 working brakes.
- If RF brake is not use, it must be removed from spindle.
- No shutoffs.
- Brakes cannot be adjustable from driver’s seat.
- After market brake pedals okay non-adjustable.
- Any radiator, must remain in stock location. Water for coolant only.
- Must be completely stock with all gears operating.
- Must be stock steel only painted white. Must have safety hoop.
- Interchanging of rear ends, gear ratios and locking permitted.
- NO quick change.
- Trailing arm brackets may be aftermarket. Ford 9 inch floater rear end ok.
- Stock rear end 75lb weight break.
WHEELS & TIRES:
- 8”steel wheels max.
- Tires 8″ wide. Must be track approved.
- Minimum 1/2″ lugs and 1″ nuts required for safety. 5/8″ Studs preferred.
- Modifications to wheel bearings for safety permitted.
- May run bead locks on the right side.
- Tire will be the Hoosier E mod A compound
- No grooving of tires.
- Racing gas permitted. No other additives.
- All cars must weight a minimum of 3000 lbs. after race with driver. Crate motor cars 2900lb.
- All cars and drivers must meet & pass safety regulations.
- Window net mandatory.
If it’s not stated in the rules it doesn’t mean it’s approved. Please consult with the tech-man for approval. All tech decisions are final. The track reserves the right to add weight to any driver in the fairness of competition.