1. Any four cylinder American or Foreign made production sedan.
2. No sports cars, convertibles, high performance cars, station wagons, turbo or rotary cars.
1. After market bodies legal
2. Truck and engine compartments must be sealed from driver’s compartment with a steel firewall.
3. Must have safety bars in front of driver.
4. Must pass safety and technical inspection.
5. Spoilers maximum 6 inches high may not exceed width of rear deck.
1. Stock type suspension.
2. Changing of springs permitted.
3. Front Coil overs ok.
4. Lowering blocks and wedge bolts permitted.
5. Strut cars may use adjustable plates for caster camber adjustments.
6. Frame may be tied together with box tubing.
7. Tube chassis ok, must be tied to driver compartment.
8. Rear suspension optional.
9. After market rack and pinions ok.
10. Any stock chassis with full firewall, floor pan and suspension mounts or pick-ups will receive a 50 lb weight break. (Must be approved by the tech official before race.)
1. Front of head must not sit more than one inch behind ball joint.
2. No porting or polishing.
3. No 2000 truck engines.
1. No aftermarket or 4 valve heads permitted.
2. Overhead cams may machine lifters bosses for lash adjusters.
3. Overhead cam heads may have cam towers reinforced.
5. Valve Job
1. Three angle permitted.
2. Stainless valves ok, must be stock diameter for engine.
3. May use aftermarket springs retainers and locks.
4. No titanium anywhere.
1. Any flat top maximum .060 overbore plus wear.
1. Steel rods only. May change rod bolts and float pin end of rod.
1. Stock cranks only
2. No light weight or knife edging.
3. May balance with normal balancing procedures.
9. Blocks: Stock blocks only. No aftermarkets. Piston may not protrude from deck.
Head main studs optional.
10. Optional Equipment: Valve covers, oil pan, air filters, camshaft, headers and timing gears. No roller gears. No roller cam lifters or rocker arms.
11. Intake: Stock OEM unaltered intake.
12. Any engine claiming 2500cc must weigh 2350 lbs.
1. Factory stock carburetor or stock factory replacement carburetor or any track approved two barrel not to exceed 500 CFM.
2. May run Holley 4412, 500 CFM two barrel.
3. Removal of choke butterflies and shaft permitted.
4. May change jets.
5. Carburetor Adapter
1. May be made of aluminum or material to isolate heat.
2. May not exceed 1” height.
1. Must be stock type, battery operated.
2. Optional aftermarket MSD ok.
3. No crank triggered.
1. Gasoline only!
2. May run electric fuel pumps with oil pressure cut off switch and master electrical shut-off switch. Accessible to driver and safety personnel.
1. Stock type must have all forward and reverse gears.
2. Steel drive shafts only. Must be painted white.
1. Interchanging of rear ends and transaxles permitted.
2. Locked differential permitted.
Stock diameter steel flywheel (8 lb minimum) and clutch assembly. Stock diameter clutch assembly
(8 lb minimum). Racing disc permitted.
1. Must have 3 working brakes
2. May run aftermarket pedals and master cylinders.
3. Brake bias permitted.
1. 8” wide track approved racing tires permitted (Hoosier RC-4).
2. Steel wheel only 8” maximum width.
3. Over-sized studs and lugs permitted for safety.
4. 13 inch tires only.
5. May run bead locks on right side.
Mandatory! Must pass safety inspection.
1. May be relocated and must be covered and securely strapped down.
2. Cars must be self-starting at all times.
1. Minimum weight 2150 (2500 cc engines must weigh 2350)
2. Any stock chassis with full firewall, floor pan and suspension mounts or pick-ups will receive a 50 lb weight break. (Must be approved by the tech official before race.)
The absence of a specific rule or item does not mean it is approved. Consult with the tech for approval. All interpretations by the track are final. The track reserves the right to add weight to any competitor in the fairness of competition.